Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Annoying

Today I was told that I am annoying. I agree. I did not know that being annoying is bad though. The Palestinian resistance in the occupied territories is a bit annoying. They are causing tremendous inconvenience for the Zionists. The Egyptian opposition is a bit annoying too. Mubarak is not too happy to have them there. I am sure the Haitian population is also a bit annoyed by the fact that at least 200,000 of them were killed. The Palestinians in the Gaza Strip as also a bit annoyed. They are unable to leave or enter the strip. Also, a lot of them were burned alive by white phosphorous during Operation Cast Lead and they suffer from diseases that require intensive care. That must be annoying.

I am a different kind of annoying though. I am annoying because I keep harassing people to care about the suffering of other people. I am annoying because people do not like it when I accuse them of not caring enough or not caring at all. I turn people against the cause, or against doing any work towards the cause because I keep nagging them and asking them to attend our events looking very desperate. I am very annoying because I talk to people that I do not know aggressively and so casually as if I’ve known them for a long time telling them about what I think of the cause and try to convince them that this cause is worthy of care. People also get annoyed when I keep telling them the same thing over and again. “We get it already, you don’t have to repeat Omar; it’s very annoying,” they say.

I am very annoying and for that I apologize!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment